FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS(FAQ)
QUESTIONS , DOUBTS , READ AND GET SATISFIED!!!
- Browse through the products
- Select a product you want to buy
- click on add to cart
- proceed to check out
- Select a payment method
- contact our live chat support for any other payment method so we provide you with payment information.
How long does it take for me to get my package?
- It all depends on your location worlwide. We send all items via UPS, USPS, FedEX, DH. Under normal circumstances your package is expected to be delivered in two to three business days. If you live in a poorly connected rural location, occasionally it may take a day or two longer.
ELIGIBLE SHIPPING LOCATIONS
Do you ship Medical Marijuana out of States or out of U.S.A?
- Yes we ship out of states
- We ship worldwide
What happens if I don’t get my package?
- If you do not get your package 2 days after the expected arrival date, let us know and we will file a trace with Post. If a trace is filed, Post will conduct an investigation (which can take 5 business days to complete). If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s deemed “unrecoverable” or lost in transit, we will send you a 1x replacement package up to $500 of the value of your package free of charge.We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal issues
Has anyone been arrested in the ordering process?
- No one has been arrested for the past 8 years we have been operating.
- We are a registered online dispensary and as such we have a licence which covers all clients buying from us.
- It has recently come to our attention that more and more websites are starting pop up that completely lift our images and plagiarize our copy and website in an effort to trick our customers and scam people who are actually trying to find our website. Please ensure that you are in fact on our website and verify the URL in your address bar before purchasing anything and when browsing the internet.
WHY WE MAY NEED CANNABIS CULTURE
What reasons would I need medical marijuana for?
- Multiple Sclerosis
Spinal Cord Injury/Disease
Irritable Bowl Syndrome
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Back & Neck Problems
Do you guarantee the arrival of my package?
- All package delivery is guaranteed
- very discreet packaging
- secured delivery
- vacuum sealed
We do not give out samples
STILL FEELING NERVOUS?
Just about every day I’ll get a letter asking if this is really safe. All of the information you just read is enough to keep 99%+ packages out of the hands of law enforcement. However occasionally contents can be discovered. Perhaps a package is punctured or you have some errant postal employee opening packages they shouldn’t be. What do they do when they find 1/2 ounce of weed in a package? Best case scenario (and one that is most likely to happen) is that they just throw it away (or sneak it home and smoke it!). Worst case scenario they call the cops. Now at this point the only way the cops are going to bag you is if they do a “controlled delivery”. This is where a cop delivers the package to your door and says you need to sign for it which could get you into some trouble (We NEVER ask you to sign for a package). They can’t bust you just for getting a package in your mailbox.
Anyone could get anyone else in trouble by mailing them drugs and dropping a dime. So if you’re feeling nervous just remember to never ever sign for a package. Of course it is extremely unlikely to get this far. To do a controlled delivery requires a fair bit of energy and money. Every law enforcement office has limited amounts of these and they very unlikely to spend it on someone getting a bag of weed in the mail. It if was pounds or heavier drugs they might do it. Their overall drug policy is to go after dealers, the bigger the better. Sure they’re happy to bust users when they come across them but they are not spending their budget on trying to entrap a small time pot smoker.
There is simply no return on their investment slapping someone with a misdemeanor IF they’re successful. I have researched this extensively and have NEVER found even one instance of someone getting busted for getting a small amount of weed delivered to them. Every single news article that I have read on the subject involved large quantities of weed or narcotics. If after reading this you are still nervous you can also add this layer of protection: When you receive your package don’t open it for two days. Just put it on the table. In the unlikely event that there’s a knock on your door you can plausibly claim you have no idea what is in the package.
Of course this scenario is really not very likely to happen but if you want to cover all bases there you go. Over 99% of our packages arrive successfully. Out of those that don’t the majority is because of wrong addresses or packages being intercepted by family members etc. Very occasionally we have ones that are just “lost in the mail”. In over three years of operation we’ve never had one report of anyone getting into any kind of trouble using our service!.